2012 International Energy Conservation Code Study Companion
The 2012 IECC Study Companion is an essential study guide to help you better understand the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code® (IECC®). It covers central topics of the code and includes code text, code clarification and illustrations representing the provisions under discussion.
Ten study sessions contain specific learning objectives, commentary and illustrations and a list of 20 questions summarizing the key points for study. Exercises and quizzes are provided at the end of each study session. Readers can measure their level of knowledge by checking the answer key provided in the back of the book. A total of 200 questions and answers are provided!Features:
- New! 60-question online practice exam
- 10 study sessions
- 200 total study questions with answer key and code references
- Applicable code text and code clarification
- Helpful illustrations and photographs provide additional clarification
An essential study tool for engineers, architects, inspectors, building officials, plan examiners and anyone wanting to learn the code.
A great resource for the following Certification exams:
- Commercial Energy Inspector
- Commercial Energy Plans Examiner
- Residential Energy Inspector/Plans Examiner
- Green Building—Residential Examiner