2015 Accessibility Study Companion
The 2015 Accessibility Study Companion is an essential self-study guide that provides a comprehensive review of the accessibility provisions in the 2015 International Building Code and ICC/ANSI A117.1-2009. It covers the scoping requirements of the IBC and the technical requirements of ICC/ANSI A117.1-2009.
The Companion’s 18 study sessions provide practical learning assignments and contain specific learning objectives, applicable code text and commentary, and a list of questions summarizing key points for study. A quiz is provided at the end of each study session enabling users to test their knowledge of the material. An answer key indicates the correct response and reference for each of the 430 total questions.
- New! 60-question online practice exam
- 18 study sessions and quizzes
- 430 total study questions with answer key and code references
- Applicable code text and code clarification
- Helpful illustrations and photographs
A great learing tool for:
- Building Inspectors
- Plans Examiners
- Accessibility Specialist