Energy Inspector’s Guide: Based on the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code and ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
This handy pocket guide provides a comprehensive review of the requirements of the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code and ANSI/ASHRAE/IES 90.1-2013 and is organized in a manner consistent with the inspection sequence for easy use on site. The Energy Inspector’s Guide allows you to:
• Quickly identify the relevant section for each topic listed.
• Develop an efficient and effective approach to the inspection process.
• Verify that construction work complies with the code.
• Increase consistency and accuracy of inspections.
• Build procedural and technical consistency within the building department.
This publication is ideal for inspectors and any building safety professional who wants to increase inspection effectiveness or needs to be updated on new code provisions related to energy conservation.